Youth across Canada come together each year to pitch their business plans with purpose. Over the course of 9 months, participants are given the tools to build an idea from the ground up, develop a strong network of peers and mentors, and ultimately, walk away with a cash prize.
2021 marks our eighth consecutive year celebrating the growth and creativity of Canadian youth from all backgrounds. Plan with a Purpose has been held in support of UNICEF Canada’s School-in-a-Box program since 2018. Collectively CYFA has donated over 60K dollars to support UNICEF initiatives.
Plan with a Purpose is a half a year-long workshop and seminar series that ends with two rounds of presentations in front of a panel of judges, and is an educational experience unlike anything school could hope to be.
• Explore entrepreneurship | experience the process of creating a business, from ideation to prototype and beyond
• Develop new skills | practice public speaking and other key presentational skills with professional guidance
• Meet and learn from industry experts | gain access to our curated panel of judges from a variety of industries including C-Level Executives, Investment Bankers, Financial Experts, Tenured Professors and more.
• Build a community | meet peers from nationwide who will work with you during Plan with a Purpose and long after
• Grow personally & professionally | find the confidence to achieve any goal and become the best version of you